A multifunction, power, power quality and micro synchrophasor monitoring device. The device includes onboard, secure web browser support software, allowing you to use for a single installation use-case.
The OTELLO Vecto III is designed to be integrated into a fleet of devices. A Vecto III fleet of devices is designed to scale up to hundreds of thousands of devices, each pushing power quality and SCADA data to an enterprise or cloud-based big data acquisition system — OTELLO OspreyPRO.
OTELLO Vecto III Features:
- Power Quality Certified according to IEC61000-4-30 ED3.0 Class-A requirements
- Billing Class 0.2S Accurate
- Micro Synchrophasor Recording
- 2kHz – 25kHz Harmonics
- Prevailing Harmonic Phasors
- Permanent clock synchronization to within ±200ns from absolute time
- Built-in battery with ±10-year design life and ±1h no-power runtime
- Gigabit Ethernet with 128-bit encrypted communication
- Built-in 3G Cellular modem and WiFi